[Asterisk-biz] Partners Needed

Chris Jones cjones1104 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:39:56 MST 2005

Hello,
      I am looking for partners in a new startup. The business will focus on
developing, integrating, supporting and marketing converged technology
solutions to Contact Centers and small/medium businesses. Asterisk of course
being part of technology offering. I have a rich background with some of the
biggest names in the CTI and Telecommunications industry. I am looking for
bright motivated individuals that share the drive to deliver new innovative
technology solutions to this market space. If you would like further
information please contact me at cjones1104 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks
Chris