[Asterisk-biz] Integration with outlook-lotus notes

Mark Armstrong marmstrong at accaustralia.com.au
Tue Jul 19 05:08:48 MST 2005

Thanks Patrick, dialing from outlook is a great first step. For a fully
converged solution the market is looking for
mobile---mobile---office---mobile with the um features of asterisk able to
check user availability against outlook calendar, CTI for screen pops from
contacts.  Other tier one vendors are integrating solutions like this with
mobile phone providers. I wanted to see what the thoughts were on this
functionality.

Regards

Mark

ACC Australia