[Asterisk-biz] Voip Hosted Solution

VoIP News voipnews at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:53:32 MST 2005

Hi Jeffrey,

  I am also looking for the voip host for my own bussiness.
What I want to do is:
  -  being able to use my own bussiness name
  -  being able to use and route between various termination provider.
  -  being able to set rate and manage user account.

 What solution do you provide? Please give me more information about
your service, rate and fee.

  Thank you