[Asterisk-biz] Billing Software and Asterisk web programmer

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Mon Jul 18 12:15:58 MST 2005

Hi all,

Many people have expressed interest in my billing software. Everyone
that has seen it has been impressed (Anyone else that wants to demo it
just msg me offlist, as I don't want the demo information in the list
archive).

I little more information. Its written in PHP and the web visible
portion is a Drupal (http://drupal.org) module. I want to release the
existing code under the GPL and continue working on this. It provides a
portal with CDRs for incoming and outgoing (integration with
app_prepad, can be modified to work with other systems I suppose)

I am seeking sponsorship for this effort. If you think this software
would be useful could donate to the cause. (Paypal to
tyrius at hotmail.com).

Feature requests aren't welcome but will be tolerated ;)

Also, I have a very good understanding of Asterisk, linux, freebsd,
programming and databases, if anyone has any consultancy/programming
work that they'd like to send my way, let me know.

Best regards,
Herman Webley