[Asterisk-biz] Anyone deal with Time warner Telecom?

Harry McGregor hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
Mon Jul 18 11:28:01 MST 2005

I have worked with them for local service (mostly integrated Voice/Data
T1 lines for small biz).

I seem to remember stuff in the contract about toll avoidance, so you
will need to look into that.

In general their service has been wonderful, crystal clear, good techs,
a NOC that gets things done when called (we had some faulty Qwest
copper, and the NOC had Qwest out at 2AM several times).

The only problem I have had is in getting lines disconnected.  It takes
forever.  We a T1 being shared by two companies, and one of them closed
the Tucson office.  Getting the voice mail and lines disconnected took
almost two months.

			Harry