[Asterisk-biz] MCIMETRO ATS INC info or reseller?

Andrew Thompson andrewkt at aktzero.com
Mon Jul 18 08:08:05 MST 2005

Does anyone have know any information about this company? They seem to
have local numbers in cities I do business in, and I'd like to know more
about them.

If they are at least mostly reliable, I would be interested in DIDs in
the following NC ratecenters: ROCKINGHAM, HAMLET, PINEHURST, and
SOUTHEPINS.

Note: Those are the ratecenter names as reported by telcodata.us. Don't
message me asking if Fayetteville, or Wilmington will do, they won't. I
hate that. I get it every time I ask for DIDs. I know what's local to
me, and those are the only ones I could use.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/