[Asterisk-biz] Incoming Billing Software?

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Mon Jul 18 04:05:19 MST 2005

Nate Kapi wrote:

>Are there any open source Asterisk programs/agi's that will do prepaid
>billing on incoming calls? Like a call comes in on a DID and billing
>begins? If there isnt such a program yet, would it be hard to write?

I believe this is something my 'grobill' prepaid application could
handle with little to no modifications, see http://ykoz.net/intl/grobill/

Although it's officially in alpha stage, I use it and it seems to work
pretty well.

Feel free to take a look at it and let me know what you think. There is
a fairly detailed README and an install script for you to play with.

If you need my services for support, installation & customization, I do
that kind of work for €50/hour.

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.