[Asterisk-biz] area code 204, DID's , canadian suppliers for ATA's, voip providers

www.IPKall.com Information Info at IPKall.com
Sun Jul 17 09:19:02 MST 2005

www.Kall8.com does IAX2 Toll Free Termination.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of syle ishere
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 4:57 AM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] area code 204, DID's , canadian suppliers for
ATA's,voip providers

Looking for all 4.

1) I am looking for rates on anyone with area code 204 winnipeg DID's
2) Looking for 1800 incomming DID's to do IAX2 to my asterisk box.
3) looking for canadian suppliers for voip ATA's, need a Linksys pap2-na
I say canadian because I don;t want to be surprised with customs/duty
charges on the product.
4) looking for good rates on IAX2 termination. What i have right now is 1.3
cents a minute,
north america long distance rates. I would be happy around 1 cent or .008
cent a minute mark,
should support all codecs and have good international rates as well.

My Dell 2650 , 8 gigs of ram , raid 5 SCSI, dual 3.2 processors is sitting
in california on multi-homed
T1 connection, if you got a west coast server that helps alot.

If you can help with any of those,gimme a shout.

Please email me directly.... syleishere at hotmail.com

Dan.

to offer.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNR Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.