[Asterisk-biz] RE: (Fwd) [Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Centrex !!

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sun Jul 17 07:55:45 MST 2005

> Hi,
>
> yes, I did. It is just that I am missing a 3 level architecture that
> will allow the customer to A) Manage his individual office extensions

They can

> B) Let the individual employee manage his own extension

They can

C) Is the  backend part for us (Carrier) but I really would need something that
> is more indepth regarding CDR, etc.

It is there already

> The last point seems to be fine regarding your solution. A and B
> though really are more crucial for the customer. Could you provide me
> with further info if you handle these.

If you login to the demo account, you can edit an extetion, then u can login as a
user using the same web site, using the extention number, and web password, and
see what the users can manage.

U have to give the users the rights to let them manage what they want.

Rehan