[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Centrex

Krauss-Networks: Wolfgang Krauss w.krauss at krauss-networks.de
Sat Jul 16 03:59:47 MST 2005

Hi together,

it really is astonishing what can be done with Asterisk. I have looked into
some GUI tools but I am still looking for an Asterisk Centrex solution. What
concepts do you have? Preferred vendor?

I need would need an Asterisk Centrex solution for a project where in the
first step about 25 branch offices should be connected (each office 4-7
phones). What I would like to offer our customer is a VOIP solution for the
branches.

1.         This would mean providing accounting / administration in the
backend for us as the operator.

2.         Provide a GUI for the branch office as how extensions should be
distributed

3.         Provide a GUI for the individual user to manage his own extension
/ voicemail / etc,

Would be great if you could give me a feedback.

Thank you,

Wolfgang