[Asterisk-biz] AudioCodes Mediant 2000's for sale

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Jul 13 11:41:44 MST 2005

  VOIPSupply.com has the following AudioCodes Mediant 2000 equipment for
sale. This is all brand new and unopened. If you are currently
standardized on this platform, or anticipating the purchase of this type
of gear, please contact me. It is being sold on consignment, and can be
had at a savings versus what you would get from any AudioCodes
distributor or reseller, but we are not "giving it away" Thanks in advance.

Quantity (4) Mediant 2000 with dual AC and 16 T1/E1
Quantity (1) Mediant 2000 16 T1/E1 Span Interface Card
Quantity (2) Mediant 2000 2 slot chassis with 1 AC Power and 8 T1/E1
Quantity (3) Mediant 2000 2 slot chassis with 1 AC Power and 4 T1/E1
Quantity (1) Mediant 2000 2 slot chassis with 1 AC Power and 2 T1/E1
Quantity (1) Mediant 2000 2 slot chassis with 1 DC Power and 2 T1/E1
Quantity (1) Mediant 2000 10 slot chassis with 2 AC Power

--
Cory Andrews
Purchasing / EVP