[Asterisk-biz] VoIP Sip/IAX Origination/Transfer Provider

Peter Hsu peter at linkupservice.com
Wed Jul 13 11:07:34 MST 2005

I'm looking for a VoIP provider that can provide termination on the PSTN.
We need a provider that will allow origination from asterisk and far-end
transfers as well.  i.e. We originate the call from the 1st party on the
PSTN, and then, based on input, transfer the call to a 2nd party on the
PSTN.

We would like someone that can provide a test account so that we can test
the quality and functionality.  We're looking to move as soon as possible on
this.

We're currently using about 10k minutes a month.  We're only doing calls to
the continental U.S. at this time.

Please email me off list with pricing and details.

Thanks,

Peter Hsu