[Asterisk-biz] Web based Total solution Call Shop ) RFQ & RFP REVEWED!!

Voicetopia provider.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:15:47 MST 2005

Hello everybody of Asterisk Biz

This is a reviewed RFQ and RFP for a web-based Call Shop application, this
time I will specify more details of interest focus on my potential market.
On the other hand, I am interest in any reseller & business strategy. This
Call shop request is for CyberCafe's of 5 - 20 booths (maximum) maybe with 2
local PSTN lines and 4 SIP international trunks. Hardware will be provide it
by us, as well as all instalations need it, we just need the "Call Shop" for
Billing/Management of calls

The Call Shop features desired are as follow:

- It has to be web based (PHP, LAMP)
- be able to customize skin or template per location
- Able to define rating
- Interface has to be able to be "translated into more than 3 languages:
English, Spanish, French, German" ( I refer to labels)
- Reporting per day, week, month of calls (outbound) per destination
- Reporting per filters (able to desing filters according data in tables)
- Generate PDF reports to be printed (the boss want it like that :-)

We will appreciate any other features that you would present, we are open to
negotiation or partnerships

I have seen valuable options, but I want a simple and straight forward Call
Shop that I can plugin into any Asterisk installation like Asterisk at Home or
a manual instalation of Asterisk

Cheers

John Fach
Voicetopia