[Asterisk-biz] 10 channel PRI in USA Memphis, TN area

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Jul 12 09:15:33 MST 2005

I am currently researching the pricing on a 10 channel PRI in the
Memphis, TN USA area.  The pricing I'm getting so far seems high
compared to what we currently have with 8 analog lines.  Even scaling
our analog connections up to a full PRI we come out cheaper that a 10
channel PRI.  The funny thing is that the difference between a 10
channel PRI and a full PRI is only about US$200.

My question is this, do any of you have experience with PRI's in the
Memphis TN area and if so, what would you expect to pay for a 10 channel
PRI, or even a full PRI in this area?

Thanks,
Chris

--