[Asterisk-biz] CLEC Pricing

Glenn Powers glenn at braverock.com
Tue Jul 12 08:33:22 MST 2005

Matt wrote:

>There is no per minute charge associated with this.. if it's a local
>call.. just .05 per call.  This is on a PRI.   We are paying monthly
>for the PRIs...I don't yet have monthly rates.... but that's what I
>was wondering... if anyone else has seen the 0.05 per call anywhere..
>and what thoughts were on it.. obviously cost of the PRI does factor
>in.

SBC/Ameritech in Illinois has been charging $0.05 PER LOCAL CALL (with
/no/ per-minute charge) for as long as I can remember. This is on POTS
lines. I think its on PRIs, too. Of course, depending on your calling
plan, this fee may have been waived. Also the definition of "local call"
seemed to be a little flexible, too.

cheers,
glenn