[Asterisk-biz] RE: UK English voice prompts (John Daragon)

Stuart stuart at westany.com
Mon Jul 11 10:59:28 MST 2005

> On the bus from the airport to the hotel for Astricon in Madrid I met
> someone who lives in Cornwall and has an outfit that has recorded a
> replacement for /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/* in UK English.
>
> I thought I'd have lots of time to get his card, but didn't. Idiot!
>
> Can anyone put me in touch ?
>
> jd
> --
>
> John Daragon                                          john at argv.co.ok
> argv[0] limited
> Lambs Lawn Cottage,  Staple Fitzpaine,  Taunton,  TA3 5SL,  UK
> v +44 (0) 1460 234068   f +44 (0) 1460 234069   m +44 (0) 7836 576127

I think your looking for me then, conversations on a bus at Astricon.

You will find us at westany.com or call me free on +44 (0)800 066 4864. We
have professionally recorded British English male and female voice prompts
for Asterisk with French and German in testing. We will have Italian and
German next.

Give me a call or email me on stuart at westany.com.

--
Stuart

Westany- Voices that bring asterisk to life

stuart at westany.com

Sales  +44 (0)800 066 4864
Direct +44 (0)207 043 8814