FW: [Asterisk-biz] IPKall is in the Biz

www.IPKall.com Information Info at IPKall.com
Sun Jul 10 19:42:48 MST 2005

Give me your IPKall #, and I'll see what's up.

IPKall

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:chumphrey at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:46 PM
To: Info at ipkall.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] IPKall is in the Biz

Okay cool, was just curious.

Also, on the site you mention the following (all over the place):
"Because this is truly a FREE service, we don't sell equipment or
service, there is no charge for registering or for connecting your
calls to IP, and we do NOT provide any customer service."

However I have just signed up for the service and am not receiving
calls on my FWD account when I try to call - all I get is a "The party
you are trying to call is busy" message.  Is there any avenue for
initial account support?

Thanks for the service!
Hatton