[Asterisk-biz] Special Pricing on SPA-2000's

Tony Fontoura tony at fontoura.com
Fri Jul 8 17:14:33 MST 2005

You mean John's message.
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Cory Andrews
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 8:03 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion;
provider.voip at gmail.com
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-biz] Special Pricing on SPA-2000's

Tony's email was not intended to be critical, he was just curious.

On a side note, I am looking for some ITSP's or integrators who would be
interested in a short interview, the results of which we intend to publish
in a series of vendor/product spotlights on our various websites.

If you have currently standardized on any of the following vendors'
products, and would be interested in sharing your experiences with this
product, please shoot me an email.  I can't pay you for your participation,
but you and your company/service offering(s) will be prominently featured in
the resulting articles, which equates to some free advertising.

Sipura
Grandstream
AudioCodes
Mediatrix
Linksys
Rhino
Carrier Access

I am developing a short questionnaire which will reguire a paragraph or two
of response to 5-10 questions.  Things like:

Why did you choose this product over similar competing products?

A brief case study describing your use of the product in conjunction with a
medium to large sized project.

etc.

I hope to begin this late next week, we would like to develop case studies
for 8-10 products, they can be ATA's, IP Phones, Gateways,

Shoot me an email if interested.

Thanks,

Cory Andrews
Partner / Purchasing