[Asterisk-biz] VOIPJET: UK Mobile Highest ASR and Highest ALOC, Cost 0.1265+

VoipJet Asterisk Biz asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Fri Jul 8 16:47:36 MST 2005

Dear Friends,

VoipJet spent hours with top carriers and is pleased to offer this gem of a
route that we found:

UK Mobile O2 Carrier:  12.65 cents/min
UK Mobile Other Carriers:  15.64 cents/min

(Standard 30/6 billing.  See VoipJet.com for dialcodes and rates, as well as
instant online signup -- with 25 cents free immediately to test any of our
routes!)

This route has the highest ASR and ALOC of any international mobile route we
have ever tested.  Sound quality is crystal clear.

ASR 75%
ALOC 11 minutes

An ASR of 75% is truly amazing for a mobile route.  Within 2ms of being
received by our East Coast IAX servers, your call is converted to TDM for
transmission.  You can also access this same route by sending to our West
Coast IAX servers.

Finally, with a lot of IAX termination providers going bankrupt or not
accepting customers often for months at a time . . .remember that you can
put your trust in VoipJet, the world's largest IAX termination provider.  We
are debt free, profitable and maintain a large cash reserve over and above
what our customers have deposited with us.

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc. Support