[Asterisk-biz] SIP phones in an Enterprise

Shayne Dunlop Shayne_Dunlop at dnv.org
Fri Jul 8 10:22:45 MST 2005

We are a municipality with 400 phones on an old proprietary phone PBX.
Our initial look as Asterisk (installed and running 5 phones) is working
well and we hope to utilise it throughout the organization. One of our
next steps is to pick a phone set manufacturer that we can standardize
across the enterprise. I believe we are a typical organization with
three levels of handsets depending on the job function. I expect someone
has already gone down this road of enterprise phone set selection and
would like to hear about any results they would share with us. Please
answer thru this mailing list or directly to sdunlop at dnv.org
Shayne Dunlop
District of North Vancouver