[Asterisk-biz] free DID OFFER didx.org

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jul 7 14:49:44 MST 2005

Dear Rusty and other concerned Colleagues,

Yes, IPKall does knows what we do.

They are very good friends.

I was the one on who's request the SIP URL option is was added, as orignally it was
only for FWD numbers.

They make money when some one ABUSE there system by making as many calls
as possible.

That is why they give it away for FREE.

Any one of you who wish to take the numbers directly via ipkall is more than
welcome, however, there is no automated way to take numbers from ipkall till date,
and didx.org does offer that.

For those who have problem with my spellings, I do not wish to comment on them,
but do want to say that, this is ASTERISK Business Mailing list, designed to do
business, and if you have problems with people who can not type well or have
accents, You are more than welcome to NOT do business with them.

There is no reason to go simply convert this mailing list into an English Lesson.

I have more important things to do then to reply to you, or to use the entire word
instead of just the character.

Rehan

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.