[Asterisk-biz] VoIP Providers

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Thu Jul 7 08:32:01 MST 2005

Yes, this is true.

We currently talk to clients in french , english , and spanish.

We sometimes, however have a bad reflex of typing abbreviations.

Of course not like the following example.

Take this little paragraph. Now for a support client getting this you can
imagine that this will trigger AT LEAST one other email back to the
Provider
for details.

"y go to supp page dl the pkg where u c your User"

now...

Of course we can ALL waste time to decipher "Yes you can go to the support
page and download the package where you can see your username"

Or the writter could of written it like that at first place.

So basically this is a, i save time for you to waste time scenario.

Oh lazyness,

PS. i bought extra "," "." and "Shift" keys on ebay

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8300
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com