[Asterisk-biz] VoIP Providers

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Thu Jul 7 08:21:03 MST 2005

Hey Matt ,

his keyboard is broken anyway.. if you look closely you'll see it dose
have a . ( dot) as in www.domain.com and your right for the rest ;)

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8300
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com

Rehan,

  Do you also sell the keyboard you're using? The one with no 'Shift', ','
or '.' keys?

  They really speed up the composition of the message, I find - even if it
*is* at the cost of all professionalism, and credibility of my business.
Right now (because I can't find those keyboards), I'm sacking any staff
that respond to messages like you did, who don't have that keyboard.

  For the sake of my remaining staff, can you at least tell me where these
babies are available?  ;-)

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I wrote:
dear peter

u can buy did's from us on www.virtualphoneline.com or using our api on
www.didx.org

for termination u can use phoneopia.com

thank you

rehan

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question..

I'm looking for a VoIP provider that provides sip based dailing that
works with asterisk.

I need to make outbound calls and need DIDs for incoming calls.  I'm
looking at setting up a service for a few customers that each want
their own DIDs.

Please send me pricing information off-list.

Thank you,

Peter Hsu
peter at linkupservice.com