[Asterisk-biz] Colocation/Telehousing In th UK

Matthew Willcock mattheww at imbibe.org
Thu Jul 7 00:26:05 MST 2005

Steve Kennedy wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 04:31:09PM +0100, s rajak wrote:
>

>>Any recommendations for colocation service in the UK with PRI lines
>

> THUS do colocation, not cheap, but are an Altnet (i.e. alternative
> network operator i.e. not BT) with their own switches and PRI's galore.
>
> Telecity/Telehouse are neutral colo facilities, but have telcos in there
> too.

Hi Steve,

Didn't know you were on this mailing list, I presume that means you are
running asterisk somewhere, its a nice bit of software, I use it almost
daily to communicate between China (where I now live) and the UK.  I'm
working for Cyclades out here which is pretty  fun.

Good to see you still pushing Thus ;)

Matt
--
Matthew Willcock