[Asterisk-biz] i am looking for computing man for a special project

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:05:07 MST 2005

> Is it possible to set the Reply-To header in list emails to be sender
> rather than the list? I keep hitting reply and sending the response to
> the whole world. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Alistair,

You are right about the inconvenience, but I agree with Chris about
not changing the list.

As a victim of the same "error" a few times, I know I have to find the
private email and manually respond to it to reply off-list and I do
this only when it is something like this thread, by request. I've also
had to pay attention to replying to message on a subject of public
interest   that are offlist whre the reply really would be helpful to
others.