[Asterisk-biz] ** Quad PCI ISDN BRI cards - large amount wanted **

Shahar Livne asterisk at livnex.com
Wed Jul 6 03:36:50 MST 2005

Hello list,

I would like to buy a large amount (few hundreds) of PCI 4xBRI/ISDN
cards for a large asterisk deployment. Until now I have seen only prices
around 500€ per card. If somebody knows of a cheaper option, I would
like to hear about.

Regards,
Shahar Livne

--
Shahar Livne                                  |