[Asterisk-biz] Recommendations for bulk ATAs

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Tue Jul 5 17:04:18 MST 2005

Check out PA168 devices. They are cheap (easily get for $45-$50) and have
open source firmware. They also support 5 protocols (inc. IAX2 and SIP), and
codecs: G729, G723, iLBC, GSM and G711.

Also, their development team is very responsive, so any problems you run
into you can usually work around. Here's the Yahoo group for them:

-Michael