[Asterisk-biz] VoipSupply.com & B2 Technologies

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 17:23:41 MST 2005

Add my company with that comment, we have bought some VoIP products in
Central America and the service is just excelent from B2 Technologies
and VoIPsupply.com

By the way, are they ever going to sale ATcom (www.atcom.com.cn) and
EdgeWaterNetworks(www.edgewaternetworks.com) productsr??

Have a nice day all of you