[Asterisk-biz] Internet Telephony Conference & EXPO

Ariel Batista arielb27 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:01:09 MST 2005

I go every year since I live in Miami.  But I feel that it's worth the
trip due to all the speakers and people you can network with.   You
don't have to go to all the conferences in fact you can meet allot of
the people and get allot of info without having to spend much on the
conference. The Show Case is free of charge if you pre-register.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:30:09 -0300, Sergio Veltri
<sergio.veltri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Just a quick one here on the INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO
> Miami 2005 to be held in February 22-25, 2005 in Miami, Florida.
>
> I have never attended this event before and was wondering if this is
> the right one to go especially since it will cost a lot of money for
> travel and expenses.
>
> When compared to other voip events worldwide is this one one of the
> most important ones? If you could only attend one this year, will you
> pick this one?
>
> I am focused in the business opportunities of the voip and asterisk world.
>
> Thanks in advance for your reply.
>
> Sergio Veltri
> www.pointhorizon.com
> Buenos Aires, Argentina