[Asterisk-biz] Sipura replacement

Duane duane at e164.org
Fri Jan 28 09:56:09 MST 2005

David John Walsh wrote:

> I am assuming that "hotline" is like a batphone, i.e. it just rings out
> when you pick it up to a pre configured extension?
>
> How would this be implemented with an SPA-XXXX device?

Via the management interface (you can also use the tapi wrapper for this
as well, but connecting to the port and issuing commands with custom
apps is easier imho), you just initate a call to the sipura, then once
the person picks up the rest of the script kicks in and the other leg of
the call is dialed.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
     I only try to dance better than myself."