[Asterisk-biz] Sipura replacement

Michael at Matraex.com Michael at Matraex.com
Fri Jan 28 07:17:07 MST 2005

I am looking for a product to replace the Sipura 2000 for connecting to
our local asterisk box.
I need a product that can stay connected 100% of the time without being
disconnected which is a problem I have found with the Sipura.
Also the Sipura seems to be VERY noisy and with operators being
connected 100% of the time we would have them going deaf with the
static.
The units MUST have a hotline feature.
The way we will are using these is having, as I mentioned operators
connected all of the time.  they are only going to have headsets ( no
handsets) so they should never have to dial,  Just plug their headset in
and they are connected for however long they need.

We need 6 of these units to start.

Anyone have a product that can meet these needs?

Please contact me off list, I am ready to buy today.
Michael < at> Matraex < dot> com

Micheal