[Asterisk-biz] Distribution and re-configuration

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Thu Jan 27 19:41:50 MST 2005

You should read the GPL. But yes, so long you distribute source to those who
you give the code to. So, you can call it TomVoIP, change everything, etc.
But, you have to give the source with the distribution, i.e., you can't just
give binaries. You can charge as much as you want or do whatever you want.

If you don't want to give out the source, then you will need to license
Asterisk from Digium (and contact them directly).

-Michael