[Asterisk-biz] Experienced tech (support) needed

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Thu Jan 27 06:43:50 MST 2005

Hi,

While it may take a while to get a person onboard, we are also interested in
companies that can provide this service. I suppose outsourcing is a
possibility.

We are looking to fill a position for a tech who's job it will be to configure
Asterisk boxes for customers. I. e. modifications, additions and changes,
including initial setup.

Ideally you live in Clearwater FL, but that not being too likely remote access
could be fine too.

Please notify me off list.
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin