[Asterisk-biz] Any voiptalk users here?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 04:56:16 MST 2005

I have a voiptalk IAX account with a UK 0870 number routed to it. The
Asterisk box that it talks to is housed in a colo and is always on.

My colleague has reported to me that occasionally when he dials into the
0870 number he gets a busy signal. I have also noticed it once or twice
myself.  We haven't been able to relate this to any kind of cause, time
of day, etc., and voiptalk can't suggest anything either.

Is there anyone else here using voiptalk for incoming calls who can
say whether they have noticed similar behaviour at all?

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield