[Asterisk-biz] Canadian 1-800 outgoing traffic.

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Mon Jan 24 23:16:31 MST 2005

Hi Mike -

I believe we responded with a comment that they are included with
commercial plans. You wanted to know if they were available on the pay as
you go plans, IIRC. As yet, they are not. Reason you haven't received a
response is that we're considering changing that.

I'm sorry for the radio silence, we're trying to have something we can
offer you.

David