[Asterisk-biz] We provide IAX2 supported Hardware phone andGateWay.

david david at iaxtalk.com
Sun Jan 23 21:39:52 MST 2005

Hi,Nick,
    Good question!  You can buy the goods that have passed the FCC/CC such as the AT-320 series, they are at the same price. And in some country,people might not very care of if the VOIP phone has passed the FCC.  As we know, some of  Asterisk fans are using the Tormenta cards for commercial usage.
    Regards.

    David
    http://www.iaxtalk.com