[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Has Level 3 DID's

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Sat Jan 22 13:04:22 MST 2005

A verrrry tired Brandon Patterson stands corrected !

I posted this because, its a question that comes up with
every call. We do not do LNP at this time because the
carriers are so busy they just delay you. No sense losing
huge $$$ to gain small $$$. We are all hoping this will charge.

No Telco ever expected to hand out millions of DID's. I think
soon DID's are going to become like IP's. We are about to form
a non-profit group to lobby for this. There needs to be equal access
to DID's. There needs to be serious improvement to the way in which
DID's are allocated.

Brandon Patterson
LiveVoip LLC