[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Has Level 3 DID's

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Sat Jan 22 12:22:57 MST 2005

Many people have asked so I decided to post this.

LiveVoip obtains the majority of its DID's from Level 3.
Our 800 numbers come from various major carriers. We
offer USA & Canada calling for 1.29 cents a minute.

On the DID's, you can buy them for $1.00 per DID per
month and we charge 1.1 cents a minute for termination.
The reason is ALL carriers charge for termination. With
a Level 3 DID you can run 150 calls in progress and never
have to worry about a busy. Level 3 has the best network
in the world today and that is why LiveVoip loves Level 3

*End commercial*

Brandon Patterson
LiveVoip LLC

http://www.livevoip.com