[Asterisk-biz] Sipura SPA-841 Phone

Brian Franklin - NTG, Inc. bfranklin at ntginc.net
Fri Jan 21 08:36:48 MST 2005

After about 1 week, my spa-841 would not obtain a DHCP IP.  My protocol
analyzer shows that the spa-841 sends a Discover packet, the DHCP server
Offers an IP, but the spa-841 does not respond with the "Request".  The
spa-841 stays stuck in "initializing network".  Spa-841 does not respond
using a static IP either.  Emailed Sipura but no response...VOIPSUPPLY.com
did respond and is offering a RMA.....my buttons stick also.