[Asterisk-biz] DID provider in USA and Europe

Greg Renouf grenouf at well.com
Tue Jan 18 08:24:54 MST 2005

Hi,

We can provide numbers in the Netherlands.  Currently available services
include:

Geographical Numbers in the following city codes:
015,030,0317,040,053,020

Personal numbers: 087XXXXXXXX

Toll-Free: 0800

Service numbers: 0900

We prefer IAX, but can also provide sip when required- no h323.  Please
contact me off-list if you need pricing.

-GSR