[Asterisk-biz] Motorola CN620: WiFi / SIP / GSM

Business Communications Net Support at jackearl.com
Mon Jan 17 11:47:07 MST 2005

I have spoke with Motorola, they said that the phone is okay for the
united states of America, but when they look for it in there records,
they have no info,  I am now getting that T-Mobile or Cingular will be
releasing the phone,  I sell phones for T-Mobile,  and you would be
better to get the phone from them, if you buy a service plan the price
of the phone will drop at least 100.00 that is what is for the sales
person to give you for the discount of the phone,  I am in contact with
t-mobile as we speak, gathering info. so you can get a hold of me at
jack at jackearl.com

Here we go, this is what we have been waiting for, this is truly the
beginning of what a phone system should work like,