[Asterisk-biz] Enterprise market

Alex Pui alex.pui at act-labs.com
Fri Jan 14 01:46:37 MST 2005

I am also new to this business and I am working on better hardware to
support the Asterisk community. I think the major advantage compared to
commercial one is that it is much cheaper, and the IT manager can do it by
themselves with various degree of support from open source community or
paid consultants.

In my opinion, to improve the hardware to make the whole system more
efficient is the key to bring Asterisk to be an Enterprise PBX.

Alex