[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Two ports fxs device + IP 500 + SPA-841

Cory Andrews Cory at voipsupply.com
Thu Jan 13 22:13:19 MST 2005

Robert - We stock the full line of Sipura products, analog adapters and the
SPA-841 phone.  SPA-841's have been spotty on the supply side with Sipura
struggling to meet demand.  We have many backordered and receive stock
shipments every few days, and we are expecting more before week's end.

We are also a Polycom authorized reseller, and have plenty of IP500's in
stock as well as a wide variety of other devices.  You can purchase through
our site at www.VOIPSupply.com, or offline by contacting Garrett Smith
garrett.smith at voipsupply.com

Analog adapters can be found here ->
http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=96

Polycom IP Phones here -> http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=95_112

We offer discounts for resellers, service providers and integrators, just
ask.

Check out the January issue of Internet Telephony magazine we are running a
discount promotion on Sipura and other devices, you can obtain a free
subscription to this and other TMCNet publications here - >
http://www.tmcnet.com/viewette.aspx?u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.tmcnet.com%2fsitemap.
htm

Thanks

Cory J Andrews