[Asterisk-biz] equipment for sale

Don Feuer dfeuer at cox.net
Thu Jan 13 17:39:43 MST 2005

We have a number of Ericsson Webswitch P4 (four port fsx) units available
and taking offers on these units.

We have two Webswitch 2000's with sixteen ports as well as four fxs ports.
Make Offer

We have 5 Priority Call Management switches for sale.  These are also known
as Oryx platforms.  These are what Verizon is using for their IHOBI
platform.  They speak in 10 languages, and some are SS7 with multiple hosts.
They cost over $1.5 million each new, and are still state of the art
platforms.  Four are Excel based and one is VC0-4K.

For more information, please call Don at 1-949-279-5290.