[Asterisk-biz] Linksys PAP2-NA, RT31P2-NA and WRT54GP2-NA Coupon

VeriLAN voice at verilan.com
Thu Jan 13 15:49:31 MST 2005

Steve,

Nice to meet you, even if this is not the best way to meet anyone.

Make sure if you say bad things about a company that you have a
hardcopy from your source.  As I view your email as putting my company
in a bad light.  VeriLAN (not VeriLand) is a reseller in GREAT standing
with for Linksys products.  That said I would like to spend a little
time with you on the phone if you have time.  I will be sending you my
contact information off list after I post this email.

To attempt to remove any idea of anyone being screwed I have just
called my rep with Linksys and we are still in good standings.  And now
I am going to add another offering.

VoIP providers come and buy from VeriLAN.  PAP2-NA for $54.00 (yes even
cheaper)  each  email sales at verilan.com to request an application to
buy from us.

RESTRICTION NOTICE:  PAP2-NA is only available to qualified VOIP
service providers.  Linksys will not allow us to ship these units to
individuals and organizations that cannot be verified as VOIP service
providers, or to any VOIP service provider they deem ineligible.
Eligibility is at the sole discretion of Linksys.

Steven Schroedl
President VeriLAN, Inc.

VeriLAN, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street, Suite 2000F