[Asterisk-biz] Linksys PAP2-NA, RT31P2-NA and WRT54GP2-NA Coupon

VeriLAN voice at verilan.com
Thu Jan 13 12:42:55 MST 2005

Anyone else make stupid mistakes when posting?  Here is my email again.

Hello ALL,

Come one, COME all,

In an effort to get people to know about us and the VoIP products and
services we offer.  We have created a $5.00 off coupon on all our
Linksys products.

Store location: http://www.verilan.com/store
Enter coupon ID: MLPASAP at checkout to get $5.00 off your order.

PAP-NA and RT31P2-NA ship same business day.
WRT54GP2-NA just arrived on loading doc so allow 2 business days lead
to turn items back out.

All Linksys "-NA" are required to be bundled with VoIP service.  We
have a extension plan for $2.99 with no long term commitments.  The
units can be set to point line one to VeriLAN and line two to your own
box or most of the big boy providers.

We also have great deals on snom, Digium, Hitachi and ZyXEL products.

VeriLAN, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street, Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822