[Asterisk-biz] RFP managed asterisk server with meetme

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Thu Jan 13 11:37:34 MST 2005

I am looking for proposals for a managed Asterisk server with meetme to
provide conferencing.  I would like the system to scale to 300 or so
attendees.  The majority of conferences will be smaller groups (<50).

I would like to have connectivity via VOIP(IAX) and the PSTN.  The majority
of people using the conference app will be PSTN based, but there will be
some IAX clients.

I have some custom AGI scripts to manage the meetme application.

People will be using an application like FOP (Flash Operator Panel) to
control the conferences.

I don't expect a single vendor to be able to provide every option.  I am
looking for Europe, US, and Canada toll-free service.  My primary concern
right now is the US 800 service.  Please include your termination rates.
Also let me know what DIDs you have available.

We would like to put the system through the paces in January and February.
Then do approximately 50,000 minutes per month starting in March that should
reach +250,000 in September.

So if you are able to manage an Asterisk box and provide quality PSTN and
VOIP services send me your proposal.

Geoff