[Asterisk-biz] wanted: PCI-Card w. 2xISDN + 2xFXO for asterisk

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 12 17:40:23 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 00:43 +0100, Oliver Rath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im looking for a pci card with 2xISDN (S0-Bus) combined with 2xanalog
> phone. As I can see, the digium cards doesnt have single isdn
> interfaces. All other cards I found with ISDN-S0-Bus doesnt have analog
> devices at all.
>
> Does anybody know manufacturers for this?

I don't know any manufacturer who makes such a card. Never seen it
either. The version 2 of the AVM Fritz! DSL card has 1xISDN & DSL
through a single port because they use a Y cable. If you add a Sipura
2000 then you can hook up 2 analog phones. That still leaves you 1xISDN
short but it's the best I can think of. If you can find a box/mobo that
supports 2xPCI than you could add another AVM Fritz! card for the 2nd
ISDN port.

Regards,
Patrick