[Asterisk-biz] Sipura SPA-841 Phone

Steven Frazier lists at futuresync.com
Wed Jan 12 11:02:38 MST 2005

I was hoping the buttons would quick sticking.  It was delivered by UPS and
been in transit and was cold.  It's a little better today, but very
annoying.  I have sent an email to support asking them about it...is this a
design or flaw.  I haven't heard back from them, yet.

I heard just a little echo, I am testing it more and more, but so far it's a
very nice phone IMHO, other than the buttons at this point.

I am hoping the buttons issue works itself out.