[Asterisk-biz] SS7 and Asterisk solution

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Tue Jan 11 22:15:35 MST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:44:19PM -0300, Bartosz Jozwiak spake thusly:
> We are looking for commercial solution SS7 with Asterisk.
> It does not need to be "build-in" with Asterisk.
> Could anybody suggest something?

I see a lot of people asking for asterisk and ss7. Just what exactly do
these people intend to use SS7 for? There are other platforms you can buy
which do speak SS7 for not unreasonable money. Asterisk seems like it
might be the wrong place to be putting SS7.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.